[原创]Knowing her

[複製連結]

主題

發表

積分

認證同雪

積分
發表於 2004-10-23 20:57 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Resplendent smile, as if a candy that could cheer up a crying child, much more brightening up our day. Images of her in ancient or modern costume whirled one’s mind. As swift as when she was dancing, her grace was never being sheathed and veiled.

I knew her through a TV serial, Return of The King of Gambler. She's really very beautiful inside. There are many casts inside the serial and yet she was the only one I noticed. Her acting is fabulous - she can act different types of characters. When penniless, you could really feel and sense that she was indeed very poor. But when she was changed from a penniless woman to a rich lady, her elegant grace is irresistible. I could not find words to describe for she is too elegant and gorgeous.

Recalling back, I’ve actually known her when I was very young. The serial was Legend of a Beauty. Perhaps I was too young at that time; I have no idea on who she was. I just knew that she is very stunning and pretty. She was known as a Big Sis to me. But there's something I was quite furious about when I recalled back; I actually hated her for snatching away Chen Li Ping's (One of the actress casting inside the serial) boyfriend. But the fact is, Chen snatched away her boyfriend! Haiz... fancy hating her for nothing. I was very angry with my folly.

King of Gambler only left me a good impression of her. I was stunned by her fabulous acting when she acted in the Justice Bao (ATV). OH MY GOD ... she's sooooo pretty lehz. She looks attractive in several costumes. I heard that the Justice Bao had not been entering the top 10 of the serial ranking, but it was her who turned the situation over. When it was her episode, the serial was actually ranked the 6th. A penny of my thoughts: “This lady is not an easy one.” There is one special thing I need to mention about – there is no flashback during every ending of each episode of the serial, but when it was her episode, the ending actually has a flashback of her. Even my mum says that she was truly moved and mesmerized by her remarkable acting that she deserved a tremendous clapping that reverberates like thunder. I was deeply impressed by her too.

I thought that the fondness was minor, it was until the Snow Is Red that I found out that I thought very highly of her very much -- I actually jumped with joy upon seeing her commercial on the TV. I have even written a compo of her stunning acting in my school composition. It was then I realized how much I admire and respect her. From that day onwards, I have adopted a hobby of collecting her news and photos. Estimation may have up till 3 to 4 digits.

She is none other than Michelle Yim.

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-10-23 20:59:28编辑过]
下雪是云的撕片, 我心的撕片如下雪. 在雲端上的夜晚是何等寂寞, 何等悲? 何等淒? : : + : : WINTER SONATA : : + : : http://traz-tan-pf.blogspot.com/

主題

發表

積分

認證同雪

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2004-10-23 21:03 | 顯示全部樓層
Mesmerized by her Image in front of us. Charmed by her Humble and Elegant grace. Lured by her Lovely and Euphonious voice. Yet unforgettable, for In and out of the mind, one was Moved by her resplendent smile.
[此贴子已经被作者于2004-10-23 21:06:20编辑过]
下雪是云的撕片, 我心的撕片如下雪. 在雲端上的夜晚是何等寂寞, 何等悲? 何等淒? : : + : : WINTER SONATA : : + : : http://traz-tan-pf.blogspot.com/

主題

發表

1萬

積分

管理員

情源惠雪

積分
發表於 2004-10-23 22:11 | 顯示全部樓層

《千王之王重出江湖》時開始喜歡她,真是較為後期,希望未來仍陸續有新人喜歡她

她的笑蓉真是如蜜糖甜,就算哭泣的小孩看到都破啼為笑

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-10-23 22:15:47编辑过]

青山本不老,为雪白头,绿水原无忧,因风皱脸

主題

發表

1萬

積分

管理員

情源惠雪

積分
發表於 2004-10-23 22:18 | 顯示全部樓層
以下是引用tracey在2004-10-23 21:03:01的发言: Mesmerized by her Image in front of us. Charmed by her Humble and Elegant grace. Lured by her Lovely and Euphonious voice. Yet unforgettable, for In and out of the mind, one was Moved by her resplendent smile.
tracey 可以用她的英文字組合來作詩,真的好利害呀

青山本不老,为雪白头,绿水原无忧,因风皱脸

主題

發表

積分

中級會員

積分
發表於 2006-7-25 13:20 | 顯示全部樓層
坚定拥护米雪,永远是我的偶像
你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 註冊

本版積分規則

米記雪韻 - 米雪專屬網站與論壇