中級會員

積分
發表於 2010-3-4 10:03 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
米雪赴新為同濟出力

(新加坡訊)米雪化悲哀為力量,赴新為同濟醫院籌款。
不過,因為她準備的是粵語歌曲,仍需有關方面批准,才能在電視上演唱方言歌曲。

百多年來堅持施醫贈藥的同濟醫院,將在本月21日通過8頻道,呈獻第一個電視抽款節目《同濟醫院慈善夜》。

節目的最大挑戰是,兩位海外歌手都選了一首方言歌曲。除了米雪之外,台灣的視障歌手蕭煌奇也準備一首福建歌曲。

昨天早上在記者會上,新傳媒副總裁吳永華宣佈中、港、台和獅城藝人名單,除了同濟籌款大使成龍以及多年來皆在獅城籌款活動稱上“超級吸金王”的周華健外,港星米雪也將前來共襄盛舉,並且透露了方言歌曲項目。

米雪在大年初三遭受相戀26年男友尹志強病逝之痛,連日來,為了趕戲,她沒有一刻停下來。即使之前男友火化,她也只向無線劇組請半天假前往送男友最后一程。

吳永華在記者會上說:“我們非常感謝米雪答應前來演出。”

吳永華也說,製作組是在米雪經歷喪親密愛人之痛后,與她取得聯絡的。很意外的是,米雪本著大愛的精神,二話不說馬上就答應前來為同濟醫院出一分力。

《同濟醫院慈善夜》的捐款熱線是1900-1121122(約12令吉)、1900-1121133(約36令吉)、1900-11221188(約84令吉),而84令吉以上的是6-7360366,今天已經開放。

http://www.chinapress.com.my/content_new.asp?dt=2010-03-02&sec=entertainment&art=0302en13.txt

[亚洲新闻网] 新传媒新闻报道,新加坡同济医院施医赠药一个多世纪,为了给日益增加的病患提供更完善的服务,同济将在下个月和新传媒联办大型电视筹款活动,希望在善心人士襄助下,能将每天接待的病人,从600人增加到800甚至千人以上。

同济医院现址《同济大厦》在33年前落成,经历漫长岁月,医院的设备已经不敷应用。因此希望借助电视筹款活动,筹集350万元善款,提升医疗服务。

同济医院主席林源利说:“我们需要重新规划大厦,并扩大门诊。增加医疗设施及筹募医药基金,为广大病黎提供更加完善,完全免费的中医药服务。”

共襄盛举的艺人表示,能为同济出力,义不容辞。

新传媒艺人权怡凤说:“同济医院有这么悠长的历史,这次听到可以接任这样的任务,觉得自己非常荣耀,因为可以再次担任司仪。”

筹款活动其中一项高难度表演,将由新传媒综艺节目《国记交易所》演员呈献。
《国记交易所》主持人李国煌说:“我们五个人会穿起弹簧鞋,那个弹簧鞋大概有三尺半高/我们穿上弹簧鞋。首先要学怎么走路。长这么大我们还要学习怎样走路。”

《同济医院慈善夜》将在这个月21日,在新传媒电视大礼堂举行,通过8频道播出。

http://www.cnachinese.com/stories/singapore/view/75760/1/gb/.html

SINGAPORE: Well-known Asian celebrities will lend their support to help raise funds for Singapore Thong Chai Medical Institute's (STCMI) first ever television charity show, "Tong Chai Charity Night".

The charity show which will be telecast live on Channel 8 on March 21 features big names like international superstar Jackie Chan, who is also the official ambassador for Thong Chai Medical Institute, and singer Emil Chau who has, over the years, gained a reputation for his ability to pull in large donations.

However, the confirmation of Hong Kong veteran actress Michelle Yim's appearance was a surprise given the recent passing away of her boyfriend, soccer player-turned-actor, Wan Chi Keung, who died from nasopharyngeal cancer on February 16.

"We are very grateful that Michelle has promised to perform at the event. Our producers got in touch with her after the unfortunate incident and we were surprised that she is willing to aid Thong Chai's cause without giving a second thought," said Goh Djong Hwa, Vice President of Chinese Entertainment Productions (MediaCorp TV)

Taiwanese host Zeng Guo Cheng, award-winning singers Sky Wu and Ricky Hsiao, and veteran singer Zhuang Xue Fang make up the rest of the foreign contingent.

They will team up with local artistes such as Mark Lee, Quan Yi Feng, Elvin Ng, Apple Hong, Zhang Zheng Huan, Lee Teng, Project Superstar Season 1 winner Kelvin Tan and Campus Superstar Idols to help raise S$3.5 million for the Singapore Thong Chai Medical Institute.

During the press conference on Monday, Lim Guan Lee, chairman of Singapore Thong Chai Medical Institute, outlined the objectives of their first ever televised fund-raising programme.

"At present, we provide free consultation service and free Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) to 600 patients daily. To cater for the increasing number of patients and to continue to provide free and comprehensive TCM medical care to our patients, our clinic has to be expanded, medical facilities and equipment need to be replaced and upgraded and the medical fund needs to increase.

"This year, STCMI needs an operations budget of S$6 million and the fundraising target for the coming 'Thong Chai Charity Night' is S$3.5 million."

The charity show will feature an eclectic mix of song and physically-demanding performances, which are posing some headaches for the production team and artistes.

According to Goh, due to the restrictions on the use of dialect on television, producers have to get approval from the authorities to allow Michelle Yim and Ricky Hsiao to perform Cantonese opera and Hokkien favourites respectively.

"We hope the authorities can take the charity cause into consideration and approve our request," said Goh.

Apart from the language issues, MediaCorp artistes will have to be in tip-top shape for their performances.

Although the celebrities still have a good three weeks to train for the show, Malaysian actress Apple Hong, who will be performing elevated sit-ups on Sunday's show, acknowledged that it is going to be a huge challenge for her.

"I have very weak abs and 50 sit-ups is already a very demanding target. For the segment, we have to complete 120 and that includes us being suspended in mid-air. I guess I'll have to take it as a weight loss regime," she said.

But the sports-loving Zhang Zheng Huan has other concerns.

The Sichuan native injured his lower back during a basketball game in China and despite undergoing physiotherapy and acupuncture treatments, he still has difficulty performing sit-ups.

"I will do my best but I probably will not be able to do too many sit-ups. Nevertheless, I will still try my best for this charitable cause."

For funnyman Mark Lee, he will be leading his cosmopolitan guests from the variety show "It's A Small World" in a performance that will see them hopping, dancing and leaping across a human bridge while balancing themselves on spring stilts.

It is by no means a simple task as seen by Lee's wobbly balancing act on stage and had to rely on his colleagues for assistance.

"The trick is to keep moving and looking ahead. And also, before we learn how to walk, we have to learn how to fall. If we fall in the wrong position, it is highly likely we will injure our face," explained Lee.

The host-actor, who has attended only one training session so far, said the experience was akin to learning how to walk.

"I'm already so old and during my first lesson, I fell down so many times and I felt like my daughter who's just started to learn how to walk," he said.

Catch "Thong Chai Charity Night" on Sunday, March 21, at 7pm on Channel 8.

The Telepoll lines for donations are open from March 1 to March 31, midnight.

1900-112-1122 - S$5
1900-112-1133 - S$15
1900-112-1188 - S$35
67360366 – Above S$35

- CNA

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/entertainmentfeatures/view/1041147/1/.html

主題

發表

1萬

積分

管理員

情源惠雪

積分
發表於 2010-3-4 10:12 | 顯示全部樓層
希望惠清到现场影些相上来啦
另外,希望新加坡人多多支持米雪,令她的演出得最多善款.....

青山本不老,为雪白头,绿水原无忧,因风皱脸
你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 註冊