《突圍行動》

[複製連結]

主題

發表

積分

中級會員

積分
發表於 2006-11-9 01:54 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Bernice Liu Bik Yee, Shirley Yeung Si Kei, Kate Tsui Tsi San, and Michelle Mai Shuet were at the costume fitting for new series "Breakthrough Action" (Dat Wai Hang Dung). Ron Ng Cheuk Hei and Steven Ma Chun Wai have also been confirmed to appear in the series, but they were unable to appear at the costume fitting due to their work schedules.

"Breakthrough Action" is produced by Mui Siu Ching and the series will revolve around horse racing.

The leading ladies all appeared in expensive designer fashions yesterday. The crystal-studded sunglasses which Michelle Mai Shuet wore was especially sponsored by an American designer. There are only 2 pairs of these sunglasses available in the world. Madonna was once willing to pay $780,000 (USD) for them, but was still unable to purchase them successfully. Producer Mui Siu Ching also mentioned that in the series, the leading actresses will be wearing a lot of designer clothes from sponsors.

Bernice and Shirley will be portraying characters which they have never acted before. In the series, Bernice Liu's character is born in a wealthy family, so she will have a lot of beautiful clothes to wear. Bernice will be returning to Hong Kong as a student from Canada and she will be paired up with Steven Ma. (Will Bernice have any kissing scenes with Steven?) Bernice said she doesn't know yet.

Also another challenge in portraying her role is that at the outset of the series, her character will only be 16 years old. Thinking back to the time when she was only 16, Bernice said that she wore heavy eyeglasses at the time. Bernice will also be singing the sub-theme song in the series.

Bernice wore DKNY at the costume fitting yesterday. She also mentioned that as her character is very feminine, she will be wearing high heels most of the time.

Shirley Yeung will be playing a villian in the series. Her character is a fashion designer who will do anything in order to succeed. As a result, Shirley's image will be more mature in "Breakthrough Action."

Earlier there were reports that Shirley, in order to earn money to purchase a new home, went to some crude location to stage a concert. Rumors also claimed that Shirley was taken advantage of by the men present. Shirley was bothered by the rumors and explained, "My concert arrangements were made by TVB. I was only performing by myself. The audience was quite excited in seeing a Hong Kong artist. But the tabloids exaggerated on the story."

(Did Shirley dress very sexily at the concert?) "Not really; I did not dress sexily intentionally. Please do not write anymore about these rumors."

Several days earlier, Steven, Ron, Shirley, and Kate went to practice horseback riding to prepare for "Breakthrough Action." Aside from Kate, the other actors had already had basic horseriding training from filming previous series. The horseriding lesson was just a refresher course to help them master the basics.

As Shirley had previously fell from a horse while filming "Blade Heart" in Beijing, she was very careful when she got on her horse. Shirley said, "Since I had a horse riding accident before, I do feel wary. If I fall again and hurt my spinal cord, then it will be quite troublesome. But I will try to overcome my fears."

Kate had been on a horse before while competing in Miss Hong Kong. Although she never had formal riding lessons, she finds horse riding to be a lot of fun.

主題

發表

積分

中級會員

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2006-11-9 01:58 | 顯示全部樓層

主題

發表

積分

中級會員

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2006-11-9 02:03 | 顯示全部樓層

主題

發表

積分

中級會員

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2006-11-9 02:05 | 顯示全部樓層
看不懂英文的朋友們很抱歉。我會盡量幫忙翻譯,希望也有誰可以幫幫忙。
在《突圍行動》裏,米雪是飾演吳卓羲的媽媽。
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-11-9 2:15:33编辑过]

主題

發表

積分

中級會員

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2006-11-9 02:06 | 顯示全部樓層
突圍行動拍攝專訪
http://www.youtube.com/v/2mkfRZs1ksE

所有的資料來源 :http://asianfanatics.net/forum/i ... pic=234361&st=0 -英文版

主題

發表

積分

認證同雪

積分
發表於 2006-11-9 09:42 | 顯示全部樓層

難道這劇集在外地已出了碟?3樓第二張圖是否就是封面?

哈哈,米雪的頭不細,是否代表米記佔的份量不輕?

可惜那視頻沒有米雪的!

只願一生愛一人,因你是獨有http://blog.sina.com.cn/catherinayim

主題

發表

積分

中級會員

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2006-11-9 14:16 | 顯示全部樓層
對啊!米雪在裏面應該份量很大!封面的米雪照得蠻大的!嘻嘻!
米雪始終是主角的母親嘛~
對啊。我還以爲會有米雪在視頻裏。我試過找找看有沒有其他的視頻,但找不到。

主題

發表

積分

初級會員

積分
發表於 2006-11-9 19:32 | 顯示全部樓層

谢谢豆豆...

看米记的装扮,相信应该是演有$人...

还看到夏雨喔...不知会跟米记对戏吗?

主題

發表

積分

認證同雪

積分
發表於 2006-11-9 22:04 | 顯示全部樓層
米雪在里头还是个反派呀…… 角色举足轻重, 难怪poster的头像那么大啦,比杨思琦还要大呢,呵呵~~~!
下雪是云的撕片, 我心的撕片如下雪. 在雲端上的夜晚是何等寂寞, 何等悲? 何等淒? : : + : : WINTER SONATA : : + : : http://traz-tan-pf.blogspot.com/

主題

發表

積分

中級會員

積分
發表於 2006-11-10 21:39 | 顯示全部樓層
演什么都好,只要能看到她
记得小学期间看了再向虎山行和法网柔情就对米雪有了非常深刻得印象,我长这么大就喜欢对2个女明星,一个就是米雪,另一个就是周慧敏
你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 註冊

本版積分規則

米記雪韻 - 米雪專屬網站與論壇

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 07:21