做好心理准备…好长的英文《萍踪侠影》评论[转]

[複製連結]

主題

發表

積分

中級會員

積分
發表於 2004-5-29 11:32 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
说真的,我还并不是很喜欢萍踪侠影这套戏,本来是怀着极大希望去看的,因为很多人说好……结果,似乎真的应验了“希望越大,失望越大”,唉~ 或许相对于大陆最新拍那部来说还是有点可取的,呵呵。不过……我感觉上,这戏里的米雪和刘松仁都未在最佳状态。看这部戏,我不喜欢云蕾这角色,虽然米雪依然美丽,依然可爱。只是,云蕾这角色,顾虑太多了,而且顾虑的有点不必要……所以,看她一次又一次的拒绝/伤害张丹枫,真是可气!或许,最可气的是那个编剧吧!^^! 还好,编剧终于还是安排了他们一个大团圆结局,还不至于让我郁闷到底……呵呵。
Ping Chung Hap Ying Luk
*Reviewed by sukting

How long/Year produced: 30 episodes done in year 1985
Cast:
Cheung Dan Fung - Lau Chung Yan
Wan Lui - Mai Shuet
Chow Sum Mun - Kwan Wai Lun
Wan Chung - Kum Hing Yin (The uncle who has an affair with Man Yun Lan's mother in DIFIV)
Monk Mit Fat - Ng Yik Cheung (The villain in Drunken Angels as Yuen Wah's half-brother)
Zham Toi Mi Ming - Yue Wah
Zham Toi Jing Ming - Ban Ban
Cheung Chung Chow - Kong Hon
Tik But Far - Yiu Fung See
Dong Yue - Kam San ( Kwai Ying's father in Heroine of the Yang)
Tse Tin Wah - Hung Tak Sheng
Yip Ying Ying - Leung Suet Jong
Sek Cui Fung - Chan Wai Yu
Introduction :
This novel is considered as one of Leung Yu Sang's masterpieces, besides 'The Bride With White Hair'. Somehow, ATV and TVB seem to like the latter story better to remake it into serials but the results are usually disastrous. I like this story better because of its happy ending. Also due to the fact of the two main leads which I've liked all along, although most of the rest of the cast are unfamiliar to me. This serial is considered one of the best among the ATV period dramas but due to my failing memory since I've watched many years ago, please let me know if I get the wrong facts and update me with missing parts.

帖子长度有限制,没办法,只好分开发了……^^!

主題

發表

積分

中級會員

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2004-5-29 11:36 | 顯示全部樓層
真正的长篇来了^_^!

Story:
Wan Lui grows up in exile in the Mongolian state with her grandfather. Her grandfather has represented the Ming state to discuss peace talks with the Mongolian emperor. However, the talks fail and he gets into a quarrel with a top official, Cheung Chung Chow.
Cheung is a Han prince by birth and is the real successor to the throne but he grows up in the Mongolian state when his dynasty forefathers are overthrown. Thus, he works for them. In anger, he imprisons the old man in a cold area -- the same case as Su Wu, a well-known ancient figure in history.
The old Wan is a stubborn man and refuses to submit to them till his death. He even tells his grand-daughter to make an oath to treat the whole Cheungs' family as their ultimate enemy too. The poor little girl has to agree to it and she is brought back to the Song state by a relative. She then learns skills with Yip Ying Ying and Ying Ying's senior. Tse is angered to know of Wan's death. At this time, Cheung is remorseful over Wan's death and starts to question his own roots.
Tse fails to assassinate Cheung and then he is touched by his sincerity. He decides to work for him to persuade him to return to Song. His other seniors, Dong Yue and Mit Fat, sever all ties with him. Ying Ying is equally puzzled over his change and is very upset. Being a willful woman, she also refuses to listen to his explanation and concentrates on bringing up Wan Lui. Tse and Yip have mastered a skill which can only show their powers when they combine their strengths. It is called the twin swords.
Cheung has a son, Dan Fung, who is intelligent in literature and martial arts skills. Tse then teaches him and tells him about the wonderful happenings in the Ming state. He also tells him that he has a junior who knows the opposite skills and their pairing up will be invincible. He has hoped secretly in his heart that the sour revenge between the young will be eliminated. Dan Fung then sets foot in the Ming state when he tries to escape from the arranged marriage of the Mongolian king to his daughter But Far.
Wan Lui is also grown up and sets forth to search for her elder brother, Wan Chung. To make things work easier for her, she disguises as a man to pay respects to her father's friend, Chow. Disappointed in the court, Chow becomes a ganglord. Chow's son, Sum Mun, is interested in her and he gives her a token of authority so that her journey will be smooth-sailing.

Her first encounter is a big shock for her. Wan Lui watches a duel where a maiden, Sek Chui Fung, fights with her opponents to find a husband. The old Sek is a ganglord and wants to look for a good son-in-law. She sees that Chui Fung wins all of them and thus she is about to move off. However, Chui Fung falls for her and lures her on stage. She then pretends to fall into Wan Lui's arms. Wow -- this is hilarious. The old Sek keeps praising this future 'son-in-law' for doing well. Despite her protests, Wan Lui is brought to their home. She tells them that her name is Lui -- flower -- but they mistake the word as thunder. How funny they can be!
She is troubled when they don't let her leave. Suddenly she feels that her brother Chow is very suitable for Chui Fung. She then gives her the token of authority as a show of her 'love' for her and promises to marry her after informing 'his' parents. It is only then she lets her leave.
In the inn, she gets to know Dan Fung and is impressed by his knowledge. Both get along well and they decide to go on journey together. Both do not know each other's identity. Dan Fung always refers her as 'little brother' fondly. He explains that he has a treasure map and invites her to search for it but they have to get rid of the two 'Black and White' devils who are safe-guarding the treasure. By now, Dan Fung is famous as the 'white scholar' who is highly skilled and wealthy.
At this time, Monk Mit Fat, is overjoyed to know that Wan Lui is coming to meet them. He then hurries to search for her but is shocked to know that 'the white scholar' is now well-known in the pugilistic world. Judging by others' descriptions, he gathers Dan Fung's identity. He becomes furious and is afraid for Wan Lui's safety. He gets Sum Mun's help while Chui Fung, missing her so-called fiance, leaves home too.
Dan Fung and Wan Lui find the hideout. They come to blows with the two devils. They manage to defeat them and the two devils are so impressed that they decide to become Dan Fung's followers. They even give up their fortune to them and leave. Wan Lui is injured in the process of fighting and she must undress so that Dan Fung can pass his inner strength to her. At first, she finds excuses to avoid it but she gives in when Dan Fung replies that all along he has known of her to be a lady. She could choose to use her back to face him during the healing process. They hide in a small room with a hole to observe the happenings outside. This part is similar to Legend of the Condor Heroes where Kwok Jing is cured by Wong Yung.
Dan Fung is stunned when realising how pretty she is. During this process of 7 days, they have to leave in seclusion, otherwise, it will aggravate her injury. His palm cannot leave her back for a single moment. Wan Lui is touched to see how many sleepless nights he has spent to heal her when Dan Fung becomes pale and tired. The first few days are spent in sweetness but the last day proves to be a nightmare for both of them. Somehow (I can't remember), Sum Mun and Chui Fung find the hideout but Dan Fung prevents Wan Lui from being seen. Knowing that she hasn't recovered, he cheekily tells her not to disappoint Chui Fung now into knowing that she is a female. He comments that Sum Mun and Chui Fung are very compatible. Wan Lui smiles upon hearing it.
Sum Mun questions Chui Fung on who she is looking for. She tells him and proudly shows the token of authority. Sum Mun nearly dies of laughter when seeing it. Guessing that Wan Lui might have reasons for keeping the truth from her, he says nothing. Then he sees that there is blood everywhere, he starts to get worried. Chui Fung then suspects Sum Mun for killing Wan Lui and fights with him. But monk Mit Fat stops them. He says that they should save their energy to deal with the 'white scholar' who is their enemy. Without finding anything or anyone, they leave.
Wan Lui's expression freezes upon hearing it. At this time, she turns and demands to know his identity. He confesses and she runs away. The two devils meet her and question her on why she is not staying with Dan Fung. Her powers will not be exercised to the fullest if she is alone and she is physically weaker, unlike Dan Fung who is stronger. She doesn't answer and runs away. After seeing how depressed their new master is at the top of the cliff shouting why revenge has to be passed to the younger generation, they realise the truth but cannot find words to console him.
Dan Fung is miserable with this change of fate. At this time, his father's follower, Zham Toi Mit Ming, comes to search for him to request him to return home. Mit Ming changes his name because he hates the Ming ruler. Dan Fung decides to follow Mit Ming to sweep his parents' graves. There, he meets Mit Ming's sister, Jing Ming. Jing Ming is pretty and caring. She is attracted to Dan Fung and Mit Ming finds ways to bring them together but he fails miserably.
Jing Ming wonders why Dan Fung always mentions 'little brother' to her and comments on 'his' good points. Later Dan Fung discovers her curiosity and smiles bitterly that 'little brother' is actually a girl but he is so used to the address. Jing Ming is upset to know that her young master has another person in heart all along and knowing the story, she decides to help to bring them together.
Chui Fung finds Wan Lui and Wan Lui finds it hard to tell her the truth. She feigns dumb to drag the wedding date. Sum Mun is jealous to know about Wan Lui's love for Dan Fung so he vents his anger on Chui Fung, telling her that Wan Lui will never get to love her. They meet Wan Chung and both siblings are overjoyed to see each other again. Wan Lui is dismayed to know that she cannot overtalk her stubborn brother from serving the court as she feels that it is needless to serve a useless emperor who caused so much misery to her and the old Wan.
Wan Chung decides to go for the top expert-scholar post to serve the country. He masters skills under Dong Yue, Tse Tin Wah's first senior. But out of the four, Tse is the most skilful so of course, Dan Fung's skills are better than his. Dan Fung knows of his wishes and helps him to secretly defeat most of his powerful opponents. In the last round, Dan Fung appears before him and he is shocked. Dan Fung then pretends to lose to him on stage and leaves. The Wan siblings know of his intention in secret.
Wan Lui is secretly grateful to him but Wan Chung is angered when knowing that Wan Lui loves him. He shoots hurting remarks at her and makes her miserable. Chui Fung finally knows about Wan Lui's identity and she marries Sum Mun in the end. By now, Tin Wah's two seniors and Sum Mun have seen that 'the white scholar' has done good deeds all along and finally realises his intention to stay with Cheung. Ying Ying also regrets her foolishness to waste so much time for hating him and hopes to see him again soon.
However, the three are alarmed at the amount of hatred that Wan Chung has against the Cheungs. No matter how hard they persuade him, he refuses to forget the past. Wan Lui is torn between the two men when they meet each other again. She doesn't know how to settle the quarrel between them. Dan Fung is depressed in knowing that both are still a-stick-in-the-mud. After Wan Lui knows after his engagement with But Far, she gets so mad with him and tells him that he that he should love being a princess's consort more and shouldn't want her as a concubine. Heart-broken, Dan Fung leaves for home.
He gets so depressed over the ordeal of Wan Lui rejecting him that he falls sick. But Far comes to visit him and he treats her coldly. The emperor knows about this and he wants to keep Cheung by his side. He tells But Far to make Dan Fung drunk and sleep with him. Since he is now sick and loses part of his alertness, she should be able to trick him easily and he will have to marry her in the end.
This is what I really call the famous bed scene and I MUST watch it again if I get the chance -- The emperor invites Dan Fung to a banquet. Dan Fung is drunk and is helped by But Far to her room. After placing him on her bed, she tries to kiss him but he turns his face away from her. When she tries to do it again, he suddenly calls out Wan Lui's name. He holds her strongly in her arms but she pushes him away. But Far gets so angry, shouting that she is not Wan Lui and runs away from the room. Actually, Dan Fung is not drunk at all. He knows of their evil intentions but has no choice but to play along with them. However, this act really breaks his heart and he feels very miserable.
Wan Chung is involved in a fight with Mit Ming who demands fair treatment from him towards his young master. He gets to know Jing Ming in the process. And of course, Jing Ming doesn't like him. There is another time when the Ming soldiers get to know that she is Mit Ming's sister and they try to catch her. Wan Chung tries to protect her and they fall off a cliff in the process. When she wakes up, she finds herself lying on his body which shows that he tries to protect her well all along. However, during the days that they treat each others' wounds, she doesn't develop any feelings for him. In fact, she tells him not to see her again as she can never like his unforgiving personality.
I can't really remember the ending well as I missed the last episode on television due to a power failure! What a pity! I only learned it from a friend. Wan Chung knows that she is right but he can't put his hatred away easily. Cheung is sad to see his son suffering from the loss of love and knowing that the emperor is scheming to control him, he silently kills himself and gets his son to leave with Tin Wah.
The Wan siblings can hate him no more since Cheung is dead. Then Cheung/Wan and Tse/Yip pairs combine forces to defeat the skilful evil officials in the palace. Dan Fung gives the Ming emperor all his riches to defend against the Mongolians and declares that he has no wish to grab the throne. Both pairs reconcile and retreat in the woods while Wan Chung leads a lonely life.
Comments:
This serial is a must for all sword fighting drama lovers. Lau Chung Yan and Mai Shuet have so much more chemistry here as compared to Princess Chang Ping. You will marvel on how young and attractive they look although they should be in their thirties then. Lau Chung Yan is in his top form as a Yau Hap -- young, handsome, cheeky, caring. He looks as dashing as Chiang Dai Wai in a white gown. He really looks so depressed in the tragic scenes that you feel like crying with him. He is such a great actor. No wonder it is so convincing to arrange 3 women to fall for him. And also the way both of them swing the swords together, they are what I really call a golden 'mou hap' couple.
Mai Shuet is good but I think her role is not as perfect as Lau Chung Yan. Why? Her maiden hairstyle is ugly -- two over-rounded curls at the sides. A plain round bun coils on her head too. And also when looking at her dressing as a man, I shake my head. Tin Yu Lei does a better job as her chest is flattened and she has no fringe in Heroine of the Yang 2. As for Mai Shuet, she has a very thick ugly fringe and her built is shorter than Chui Fung. Plus, her chest is not flattened! How to like a man like this -- I really laugh at how Chui Fung is so attracted to her. Unlike Lau who really displays his charm in the bed scene.
Kwan is very good as Sum Mun too. I can't control myself from laughing at the way he tries hard not to show that he is amused when Chui Fung keeps on mentioning Wan Lui as her husband and also Kum Hing Yin as Wan Chung. You will hate this man for breaking up the loving pair. Although the actresses are unknown, they have played their roles well and deserve a lot of praise.
Songs:
I like the theme songs, especially the second one. The main song -- the most loveable duel -- is delivered well by Lo Kar Leung and Chow Ying. As for the sub-theme song, it is 'love punishment' by Lo too and Lo really makes it sound so sad to portray Dan Fung's feelings to ask all why he has to go through this torture. Too bad the first song isn't found anywhere. The second is in an EMI complication of theme songs by male singers released 2 years ago. Both singers sing them so well and it is a pity to miss them.
Conclusion:
Don't miss it!!!! It has a good cast and an attractive plot. It doesn't matter if you know only 20% of the cast. Many fighting scenes are so good that I can't take my eyes away. Lau Chung Yan has proven himself to be a great swordsman like Cheng Siu Chau. It is hard to get him to act with Mai Shuet now so catch it when they are in their top form during their golden days. You will like it as much as I do.
sukting's Ratings:
On acting:* * * * (Scale of 5)
On the story: * * * *(Scale of 5)
Screenshots (???? Copyrighted)

主題

發表

1萬

積分

管理員

情源惠雪

積分
發表於 2004-5-29 12:09 | 顯示全部樓層

我極喜歡雲蕾,那麽純,那麽可愛,只是她擔負太多家裏的仇怨,加上七歲就家破人亡,這都是多得張丹楓的父親間接害成,加上她七歲就上山學武,十年後才出山,十年來都記著那場惡夢,見到張丹楓,難道說放下就能放下嗎?……

不過最氣我是找個那麽大的女孩來演她童年,找個那麽老的人來演她爺爺

還有氣死人的配音(配雲蕾那位,真是在街上隨便拉一個人來配都好過她)。

青山本不老,为雪白头,绿水原无忧,因风皱脸

主題

發表

1萬

積分

管理員

情源惠雪

積分
發表於 2004-5-29 12:28 | 顯示全部樓層

[转帖]关于张、云对家仇的态度

作者:小黑宝 说到底,“张丹枫、云蕾”只是一个虚构的文学形象,他们的样貌神情、举止风范都受控在他们的创造者手里,只是大伙儿对这也议论不休,这真让人喜欢,赶紧跑来凑个热闹。

一、 对于家仇的理解和感受,小黑个人认为,张丹枫绝对不如云蕾。

对于张丹枫来说,祖辈的恩怨,都只是――“我们坐在高高的草堆上面,听妈妈讲那过去的故事”――他看到的、听到的,只是他父亲传给他的一种仇恨的情绪,并未亲身遭遇这一变故。相反的,他倒是锦衣玉食堆里生长出来的――甫一出世,连瓦剌的国君都赐了一块白玉,以示祝贺,可见当时的张宗周在瓦剌的权高位重。

只不过因为这仇恨牵涉了整个国家,所以显得很大,可 “感同身受”与“身临其境”是两个不同的概念。所以我说,张丹枫看透容易,可让云蕾看透就难了――我们能忍受断臂的痛苦,却受不了鞋里一粒烙脚的沙粒。

二、 他既然饱读诗书,纵观历史,对于“胜者王、败者寇”就应该能理解。应该知道--哪一代开国的君王不是踩着累累白骨走向王位的?别说朱元璋杀了他的先祖,唐朝李世民的“玄武门”之变,杀的还都是自己的亲兄弟呢; “狡兔死、良狗烹”的君王之心,作为张丹枫,他会不清楚吗?

三、 再说了,这天下也不就是他张家的,开始就是两个人在争天下,一个争蠃了,一个被打败了,愿赌就要服输,有什么好争的?还要报仇?这报的是什么仇?说到底,也还是私仇,只是张宗周的做法太恶毒了一些,就像两个人吵架,其中一个不敌,气急败坏,抓起旁边一个小孩子就痛揍一顿,打得人奄奄一息了,送到医院又被治死了,然后说一句:“对不住,俺也是一时气急,不过他的死俺没有责任,都怪医院那个大夫水平差,这是医疗事故,与俺无关。”这叫什么话?搁现代,这犯了“非法拘禁”和“暴力伤害”双重罪名,数罪并罚,可判枪毙,连法律都要让他付出代价,云靖写个“羊皮血书”有什么可奇怪的?只是因为儿子出众,那老子的罪就不用赎了吗?那换言之,老革命家的儿子犯了法,是不是也可以用父辈的功来抵儿子的过呢?

四、 他并没有原谅“祁镇”这个人,他只是原谅了“皇帝”这个代表而已。这个家仇,对于他而言,只是国恨,因为太大了,报起仇来兴师动众的,大而无当的目标,反而容易让他看破,知道为了一家一国之争,而置民于水火之中是不可取的。这也就是为什么中国政府可以不追究日本政府对我们曾犯下的侵略屠杀之罪,这关系到两国的利益,可是在中国的民间,那些亲身惨受其害的民间人士、平民百姓却坚持要求日本人道歉,并要求经济赔偿的道理。你能说他们不对吗?(顺带提一句,我痛恨日本人)

因此,真正的白莲花不是张丹枫,而是这个真正看穿了仇恨,并真心放下了仇恨的女孩儿――云蕾。 来自[听松观雪]:http://choco115.xilubbs.com/

青山本不老,为雪白头,绿水原无忧,因风皱脸

主題

發表

積分

中級會員

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2004-5-29 12:35 | 顯示全部樓層

原著?呵呵,其实早看过了 不过已经没什么印象,记忆中原著的剧情要比电视改编的好……个人认为,呵呵^^ 因为没有让我那么郁闷!

作者提到的主题曲和插曲,其实我觉得主题曲……一般啦,呵呵,听起来没什么感觉!反而是特喜欢片尾曲《爱的惩罚》^^ 作者说,主题曲难找,…… 其实在国内,主题曲的mp3随便搜搜就有一大堆,就是那首让我看完此剧后一直记着哼着片尾曲……难找啊! 我在足足三四个影视歌曲+粤语歌曲论坛上发帖求人才得到回应……可想而知这难度,呵呵。恩,今天晚上把片尾曲也弄上来分享吧。嘻嘻。不知道有没有人喜欢。^^ 反正做定预告,只放三天,过时不侯,错过的也别来发帖or短消息要我补档就是了。^^||| 在一些音乐论坛逛久了,怕怕……

主題

發表

1萬

積分

管理員

情源惠雪

積分
發表於 2004-5-29 12:38 | 顯示全部樓層

[转帖]读萍踪有感,大说张丹枫的坏处。

作者:碧游123

我生平最爱的两部书,一本是萍踪,另一本是斯佳丽。萍踪排第一位。
想当年,第一次看到萍踪,那种感动根本无法用语言去形容。张丹枫的英雄气概,大智大勇,风流潇洒,惊才绝艳,对感情的那份真挚,痴心不悔。从此我的心中就有了丹枫,这样的丹枫除了用完美去形容,实在是找不到更合适的形容词了。

起先是因为丹枫喜欢云蕾,不过在萍中也的确找不到比云更好的女孩子了。镜明根本是一个无足轻重的小人物,她的出现不过令二人更加明确了对方在自己心目中地位。
随着自己的慢慢成熟,渐渐的发觉其实萍中真正完美的人物不是丹枫,而是云蕾。丹枫的不足之处姐姐们都已说得很多了,小妹献丑还想再补充一下。

第一点,好多姐姐都认为丹枫最了解小兄弟,最理解她的痛苦,她的矛盾,她的挣扎。我不这样认为。他真的理解云蕾吗,真的为她设身处地想过吗,我看未必,请看客栈夜访那段,“张丹枫目中似有泪光,只听得张丹枫叫道;我都听到了,你原来这样恨我吗?”还有青龙峡那段“张丹枫笑道:小兄弟,你这是何苦来?世间多少事令人伤心,你哪有这许多眼泪?”又道:其实人生最多也不过百和,多少大事还做不完,个人恩怨又何必如此看重?又道“我爹叫你爷爷牧马二十年,这确实是对你们不起,可也无法挽回。你爷爷之死,却与我家无涉,”哼哼,这张公子真够豁达的。殊不知子不杀伯仁,伯仁却因子而死。在他心目中,云张两家的仇恨怎能跟朱张之仇相提并论呢?这不过朱张之仇中的牺牲品而已,可云家却因此遭到灭顶之灾,两代妻离子散,家破人亡。虽说云蕾之父母是幸存下来,可他们过的是什么样的生活啊,一个善良的女人一夜之间失去了所有亲人,一个本是翩 翩贵公子,一夜间成了判臣逆子,为了单骑救父,弃文从武,还要娶一胡女为妻(这对他的打击是多么巨大啊),母亲哭瞎了眼睛,靠牧马为生,父亲被毁容而且还成了残废人。靠乞讨,做短工,从雁门关回到家,竟走了十年。这真是生不如死啊!云蕾七岁变成了‘孤儿’,亲眼目睹那惨绝人huan的一幕,这对她幼小的心灵造成的是怎样残酷的伤害啊!还要去苛责他们对张家的仇恨,真是于心何忍啊!张公子,你真的了解小兄弟的痛苦吗?真的设身处地为他想过吗?而这时的你又在哪里,你在过着你锦衣玉石,无忧无虑的幸福童年。真到万里同行你也还在认为这个人恩怨根本不值一提,直到门前触目凄怆时,你才有了深深的震动。所以你根本就不能完全理解她的痛,她的恨啊,她的矛盾!

第二点,张丹枫是一个残酷的男人,古墓伤别,留下玉女独伤心就不说了。就说说是青龙峡分手那一回吧,他缓骑白马,吟着诗歌而去,这一章有两种说法,一种是说放弃,有人说放弃也是一种爱,我同意这样说法,不过张公子又是怎么做的呢,你放弃也就放弃吧,俺小兄弟天仙化人,难道还怕找不到青年才俊吗?以我们小兄弟的才貌什么样的男人公不动心。哼,你偏要来一首眼儿媚,难道你不知道吟出来的结果吗?难道 你不知小兄弟是一个如观音般善良,又是如此固执的一个人吗?你让俺小兄弟感动的发誓今生不另嫁他人,让一个如含苞待放的鲜花,人生在她的面前不过才刚刚开始的小女孩子要一辈子孤老终身,你于心何忍啊,难道你得不到也不允许别人去得到,你也太残忍了。

来自:http://choco115.xilubbs.com/

青山本不老,为雪白头,绿水原无忧,因风皱脸

主題

發表

1萬

積分

管理員

情源惠雪

積分
發表於 2004-5-29 12:41 | 顯示全部樓層

[转帖]读萍踪有感,大说张丹枫的坏处。

补充编: 作者:碧游123 接第二点,还有一种说法是不放弃,我也同意这个说法,张公子可真够高段,马上吟诗断了小云所有的感情上的退路。而此时两人之间的感情应还不是很深厚吧!张也真够忍心的,把小云一人抛在峡谷里,这且不去追究。“见了我你伤心,不见你我伤心”他不是挺在乎云吗?云在于府近一个月,他竟然没去看她?哈哈,那他岂不是要伤心欲绝了?他这么聪明,应猜到云肯定听到他和于谦的谈话了,云的思想应有所转变,可他怎么会没有去于府呢?还有他在京城时也不短,除了去过于府外,抢元也只用了五六天而已,那这将近半个月时间他都去哪了? 第三点张对脱不花太无情,脱不花数次救他,为他虚度了这么多年光阴,这是一个少女最宝贵的青春啊,可张是如何对她的呢?我当然不是要张因怜生爱,起码感动总要有的吧,我是没看出他有感动来,看他在也先府是对脱不花做的那缺德事,真令人心寒。直到脱不花身填炮口,拼死护檀郎时,张才有所触动,原来要赢得张公子的感激,必须要付出生命的代价!这样的丹枫,唉! 还有门前伤永别那段,张陷入了癫狂状态,他出现这种情况,一方面是因为从此与自己最心爱的人形同陌路,另一方面是他遭遇了前所未有的致命的打击,想他张丹枫想要办的事可从未有办不成的。感情这事是个例外,虽然主动权一直不在他手里,难度是高了点,但在他想来,凭着自己的种种努力,应该也是能水到渠成的,他的希望太大了。而偏偏就不能如愿,居然还有他搞不定,这对他的自尊心的伤害是空前。这只能说他太骄傲了,太自负了,也太脆弱了。 还有张与云若分手,张会为云终身不娶吗?答案是张有可能娶。你看“经过了那一场伤心惨的事痛的事件之后,此生此世,只恐是相见无期,”“本欲借江南景色,聊解愁烦,”请恕我断章取义。先看上一名,相见无期,可他是明明找得到云的啊,为什么会相见无期呢,只能说他已绝望 ,虽明知云依然深爱她,但云若不主动,张是不会主动去找她了。下一句“聊解愁烦,”他可真洒脱,已在借景消愁,随着时间的流逝,心中的痛苦稍减,若再遇上一个几分象云的女孩子,大概张也会无可无不可的接受吧! 云在某些性格方面是胜过张的。这些我以后还会说的,云是武侠世界中的奇迹,她的仁慈善良,侠骨柔肠,明辨大是大非,不是古代女子所谓的扫地应惜 蝼蚁命的那种善良。那是只有观音才有的仁慈,更别提她那天仙化身般的美貌了,正如多多所说她是世外仙姝,只因为丹枫才堕入凡间,张丹枫何其幸也

青山本不老,为雪白头,绿水原无忧,因风皱脸

主題

發表

1萬

積分

管理員

情源惠雪

積分
發表於 2004-5-29 12:46 | 顯示全部樓層
以下是引用maozai在2004-5-29 12:35:03的发言:

原著?呵呵,其实早看过了 不过已经没什么印象,记忆中原著的剧情要比电视改编的好……个人认为,呵呵^^ 因为没有让我那么郁闷!

作者提到的主题曲和插曲,其实我觉得主题曲……一般啦,呵呵,听起来没什么感觉!反而是特喜欢片尾曲《爱的惩罚》^^ 作者说,主题曲难找,…… 其实在国内,主题曲的mp3随便搜搜就有一大堆,就是那首让我看完此剧后一直记着哼着片尾曲……难找啊! 我在足足三四个影视歌曲+粤语歌曲论坛上发帖求人才得到回应……可想而知这难度,呵呵。恩,今天晚上把片尾曲也弄上来分享吧。嘻嘻。不知道有没有人喜欢。^^ 反正做定预告,只放三天,过时不侯,错过的也别来发帖or短消息要我补档就是了。^^||| 在一些音乐论坛逛久了,怕怕……

我覺得此劇改篇得不是很大,只是少了馬,及配角不太出色。你覺得鬱悶,好明顯就是不能理解雲蕾,原著也是如此呀,可能此劇更能感覺得丹楓的癡情吧。

主題曲,我沒MP3呢,能上傳來聽聽當然正啦

青山本不老,为雪白头,绿水原无忧,因风皱脸

主題

發表

積分

中級會員

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2004-5-29 12:50 | 顯示全部樓層

哈哈哈哈哈,这样评论我喜欢!^^ 挺有趣的

不过可惜的是……戏中的云蕾,我没这种感觉…… 不要打我~~ 我觉得是编剧的问题啦,唉~ 总之把整部戏都改的郁郁闷闷的~ 书中的要好很多……

其实很多人说看了萍踪很喜欢张丹枫……^_^|| 偶没太大感觉,虽然觉得他也ok啦,书中的他的确很出色,只是偶实在是……没什么感觉~~ ^_^!!

主題

發表

積分

中級會員

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2004-5-29 12:55 | 顯示全部樓層

主题曲……偶好像也没有啊!^^! 汗~ 偶只有片尾啊~~ 呵呵

没办法,暂时硬盘因为bt下载关系都不够用,所以一般不经典(看偶口味)的东西偶就不保存了~ ^^

你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 註冊

本版積分規則

米記雪韻 - 米雪專屬網站與論壇

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 20:18