2017-07-09出席观赏彩云星意舞台剧

[複製連結]

主題

發表

積分

版主

積分
發表於 2017-7-13 17:52 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
“Jessy’s Musical” Concludes On A High Note ; 《彩云星意》圆满落幕!
DATO' SRI JESSY LAI - 拿督斯里赖彩云·TUESDAY, JULY 11, 2017
First of all, I’d like to thank everyone who worked on Jessy’s Musical, on stage and backstage. Words can’t express how grateful I am for this marvelous and moving performance.
On the last show, I’m honoured to have celebrities and also my close friends from Hong Kong, Michelle Yim and Maria Cordero present. Nothing quite beats watching them laugh and cry, and finally telling me how much the show moved them. It even reminded them of their own struggles when they started out. My heart swells with happiness and gratitude—after all, isn’t this what all performances seek? To move people.
Looking back and reflecting on how far I’ve come, I’m glad I held on tight to my dream, and persisted to this day.
While watching the performance, it was as if I jumped on a time machine and visited myself 30 years ago. I was a young and awkward youth, just starting out. I was fearless and didn’t know much, but I devoured every learning experience I had. All I dreamed of, was to be successful in the business world one day.
This journey was not an easy one. I’ve lost count of the obstacles and challenges I had to overcome, and I’ve thought of quitting. I’m glad I didn’t. I met the person who would mentor me and teach me everything I know now; be it knowledge, wisdom, eloquence, and attitude. With those lessons I braved through the years, and three decades later I can proudly say I’ve remained calm and collected no matter what comes my way.
I also want to thank the team who built Monspace with me. You have always trusted my decisions with everything you have. You had zero reservations when I needed support, and nurtured my dreams when I go through draughts. Without you, there is no Monspace. Of course, this extends to all our members around the world. We may look, act, think, and speak different, but we are family. We all work hard for our dreams and the life we want. That, I think, is what truly bonds us together.
While I was busy building my career in the past 30 years, flying all over the world and toiling late nights ever so often, I’ve neglected many who are close to me and love me. I do feel bad towards my family and friends. As I grow older, I know what is lost can never be retrieved, and if I don’t start appreciating what I have now, life may just past me by.
As the curtains drop on the last show, I’ve decided to spend more time with my loved ones. I would tell them I love them and how much I appreciate their unconditional support for my dreams, even when I stumble.
Indeed, this show gives me feelings of all kinds as I think of all that has happened in the last 30 years. It is not only my biography, but a piece of work that I truly hoped would propel the career of deserving actors and directors. Hopefully, they’ll get more of such opportunities in future.
While the city is sound asleep right now, I’m still penning down my thoughts. The show has been over for hours, yet waves of emotions are still washing over me. There are too many people to thank, and I can’t possibly list them all. Rest assured though, that your name is etched onto my heart. Thank you. My life is beautiful because of you.
I’ve tried but it seems words still fail to communicate how grateful I am for everything. Life is wonderful, and I only wish I can hold your hands to create more of such brilliant, beautiful moments together. Life Inspiring Life.
Jessy, 10/July/2017.
首先,我想在这里与所有台前幕後的工作人员以及演员们说声谢谢!谢谢幕後工作人员这段日子以来,尽心尽力的协助舞台剧顺利进行,谢谢演员们专业的演出,将感动带给每一位现场的观众。
《彩云星意》的最後一场演出,很荣幸邀请了香港知名艺人,同时也是我多年的好友米雪以及肥妈出席观赏,看到她们因高低起伏的剧情时而欢笑时而流泪,在演出结束後紧握我的手跟我说,这部舞台剧好令人感动,甚至忆起从前为演艺事业拼搏的自己,我真的好感动丶好感恩,筹划这部舞台剧的最想看到的,不就是能带给观众这样的感受吗?回望曾经的自己,再检视现在的自己,虽然过程有笑有泪,但因为拥抱梦想,所以我们走过了岁月的回廊,走到了今天。
昨晚,我坐在观众席上看着台上的演员落力的演出,往事如潮水般涌进我的脑海,我回想起三十年前的自己,当时我还是一位初出茅庐的青涩小丫头,凭着初生之犊不怕虎的心态,如海绵般不断学习,希望有朝一日,能在商场上拥有一席之地。
这期间,我跌过痛过也曾遭遇失败,甚至一度出现放弃的念头,但骨子里的韧性却一再地告诉我,必须坚持下去。坚持的结果必是甜美,我遇上了生命中的贵人,也是我的恩师,他循循善诱的指导我,从智慧丶心灵丶口才丶演说等方面着手,协助我调整自己的状态,让我茅塞顿开。我铭记老师的教诲,以致入行三十年内,面对任何的大风大浪,我依然能保持理智与冷静并坚信理想!
我也很感谢一路陪着我创立Monspace集团的团队,你们总是信赖我的决定丶我的决策,并全力配合我,协助我撑起梦想,没有你们,就没有今天的Monspace集团。当然,来自世界各地的家人也是我前进的动力,虽然你们来自不同的国家,说着不同的语言,唯一不变的是,我们都是一家人,同样为了梦想和生活而努力,这就是凝聚的力量!
过去三十年,我为理想拼搏,生活非常忙碌,频密出国丶全马跑透透丶工作到三更半夜已是家常便饭的事,老实说,在很大的程度上,我忽略了身边许多我爱和爱我的人,包括我的家人和朋友,我很愧疚。年纪渐长,我深刻的明白到,生命永远不会有take two,在舞台剧落幕那一刹那,我决定日後会花更多的时间去关怀身边的人,及时说爱,及时爱人。谢谢我的家人朋友,总是包容我对事业的狂热,总是无条件的支持我去追梦,在我跌倒受伤时,总是在身後支撑着我,让我更有动力面对种种挑战。
这部舞台剧,像按键一样,重播往事,让我回望这三十年来的点点滴滴,回顾从前那些我曾遗忘丶刻苦铭心丶感恩丶感动丶难过的人事物,我的心五味杂陈。
这部舞台剧不仅是我个人的回顾史,也是一部我寄予厚望的作品,我希望能藉由这部舞台剧的演出,让有才华的舞台剧导演以及演员有更多演出的机会。
大家都知道,舞台剧常常面对经费不足或是场地租借费用而无法顺利演出,导致许多优秀的剧本被埋没,实在可惜。我常常都在想要如何协助这些优秀的演员发挥才能,正巧为了配合彩云新意的演出,我们建造了自己的剧院——满星云歌剧院,里面的设备不仅顶级更是专业,能让演员的演出锦上添花。彩云新意落幕後,我们将开放剧院给其他优秀舞台剧进行表演,希望日後的舞台剧不会因为场地问题而无法顺利演出,而埋没了人才。
《彩云星意》感动了所有人,舞台剧落幕之际,全场掌声不断,我们也收到许多观众希望加场的要求,团队因此大受鼓励,立即讨论加场的可能性,经过讨论後,我们决定11月再次启动梦想航班,《彩云星意》将再度感动上演!
整座城市都在安眠,夜已深,我依然坐在书桌前,提笔写下点点感受,《彩云星意》结束好几个小时了,我的情绪仍澎湃,想感谢的人太多了,我虽无法一一点名,但却深深的刻印在我的心上,谢谢所有出现在我生命中的你们,因为有你们,我的人生才精彩。
千言万语不及一句感谢,一切尽在不言中。生命如此美好,让我们一起携手前进,为无数个明天努力,创造更多灿烂的未来,用生命影响生命!
彩云,2017年 7月 10日

本主題中包含更多資源 (圖片、附件...)

你需要 登入 才可以下載或檢視,沒有帳號?註冊

x

主題

發表

積分

版主

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2017-7-13 17:54 | 顯示全部樓層
monsterz_lee6 hours ago
说真的何德何能,得到两位的赞赏
说真的我实在太幸福了!荣耀归主

本主題中包含更多資源 (圖片、附件...)

你需要 登入 才可以下載或檢視,沒有帳號?註冊

x

主題

發表

積分

版主

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2017-7-16 23:45 | 顯示全部樓層
candyice×
演出终于圆满结束!第一次参与舞台剧幕后真的让我压力超大不过是一个非常棒的挑战!谢谢来支持的所有朋友

本主題中包含更多資源 (圖片、附件...)

你需要 登入 才可以下載或檢視,沒有帳號?註冊

x

主題

發表

積分

版主

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2017-7-16 23:47 | 顯示全部樓層
msmediaentertainment6 days ago
谢谢香港艺人肥妈与米雪姐从香港远道而来观赏彩云星意舞台剧.
Thanks to Hong Kong's famous artistes Maria Cordero and Michelle Yim who came all the way from Hong Kong to support Jessy's Musical.

本主題中包含更多資源 (圖片、附件...)

你需要 登入 才可以下載或檢視,沒有帳號?註冊

x

主題

發表

積分

版主

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2017-7-16 23:49 | 顯示全部樓層
MS Media Entertainment

谢谢香港艺人肥妈与米雪姐从香港远道而来观赏彩云星意舞台剧.

Thanks to Hong Kong's famous artistes Maria Cordero and Michelle Yim who came all the way from Hong Kong to support Jessy's Musical.

本主題中包含更多資源 (圖片、附件...)

你需要 登入 才可以下載或檢視,沒有帳號?註冊

x

主題

發表

積分

版主

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2017-7-18 02:33 | 顯示全部樓層
彩云星意
大家都知道,舞台剧常常面对经费不足或是场地租借费用而无法顺利演出,导致许多优秀的剧本被埋没,实在可惜。我常常都在想要如何协助这些优秀的演员发挥才能,正巧为了配合彩云新意的演出,我们建造了自己的剧院——满星云歌剧院,里面的设备不仅顶级更是专业,能让演员的演出锦上添花。
我们将开放剧院给其他优秀舞台剧进行表演,希望日後的舞台剧不会因为场地问题而无法顺利演出,而埋没了人才。
《满星云剧场》将开放于任何有兴趣做舞台表演的机构,有兴趣者可私讯我们洽谈。
We understand that funding has always been a major obstacle for stage plays. So many ideas never get the chance to be showcased because the writers or producers don’t have the capital for it. Fortunately for this show, we’ve built our very own Monspace Theatre. It’s equipped with world-class facilities to pave the way for an exceptional performance.
This place would be open for other performances in future. Hopefully, more great shows and scripts get to see the light because now they have a place to put it into action.
Please don’t hesitate to PM us should you have any enquiries.

本主題中包含更多資源 (圖片、附件...)

你需要 登入 才可以下載或檢視,沒有帳號?註冊

x

主題

發表

積分

版主

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2017-7-18 04:02 | 顯示全部樓層
shannellung
We meet again dear米雪姐

本主題中包含更多資源 (圖片、附件...)

你需要 登入 才可以下載或檢視,沒有帳號?註冊

x

主題

發表

積分

版主

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2017-7-18 04:04 | 顯示全部樓層
amberchia×
We are here to support @datosrijessylai #theatreshow  . Well done @candyice @deckertkyap @monsterz_lee . #彩雲星意 #舞台劇 #amberchia #米雪 #肥妈 #mariacodero #malaysiastarlightavenue #大马星光大道 #monspacemedia #msmediaentertainment

本主題中包含更多資源 (圖片、附件...)

你需要 登入 才可以下載或檢視,沒有帳號?註冊

x

主題

發表

積分

版主

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2017-7-18 04:41 | 顯示全部樓層
Tc Lam added 3 new photos.
Yesterday at 12:34am ·
香港名星、米雪姐、肥妈
訪客,如果你要檢視本文章隱藏內容請回覆

本主題中包含更多資源 (圖片、附件...)

你需要 登入 才可以下載或檢視,沒有帳號?註冊

x

主題

發表

積分

版主

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2017-7-18 04:49 | 顯示全部樓層
jetman86×
每当离别时,拍个大合杀青照是常识吧....2017年完成了的第一项突破自我的挑战也算是这歌舞剧了..从两个月前第一次彩排的抗拒跳舞到今天最后一场演出跳着最后的一首歌感觉自己浑身灼热好像就快要发光一样感觉,仿佛都像是昨天的事....原来,快乐是真的不知时日过的.......#彩云星意舞台剧 #由舞蹈白痴到舞蹈初哥的真实励志故事#讲真真里面的歌很洗脑#我苦练两月的舞蹈幸好有我姐姐姐夫和女友来验收#还有喜欢这个歌舞剧看到我的hastaglike了我的post的你#第一次挑战舞台歌舞剧#会上瘾请小心服用#能量消耗还不是一般的大是非常大#雪梅姐是神#感谢各位给我指导的前辈#感谢怪兽导演他就像是科伯文每次演出前会发表振奋人心的speech然后带着我们博牌去杀狂牌#感谢女神冰冰姐平时都在电视上接触一接触真人顿时变得无所适从#感谢mike哥在演技上的无私分享#感谢子杨哥的带戏lead我做更好#感谢所有一同进退奋斗的演员#感谢舞台#感谢帮我换衣的美女工作人员你们很棒#感谢所有台前幕后工作人员#感谢我还活着#

本主題中包含更多資源 (圖片、附件...)

你需要 登入 才可以下載或檢視,沒有帳號?註冊

x
你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 註冊

本版積分規則

米記雪韻 - 米雪專屬網站與論壇

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 21:33